Thursday 23 January 2020

WWC 255 Marsha's Challenge - Anything Goes with a Masculine Twist

Welcome - today it's a new Challenge at Watercooler Wednesday.  Our hostess this week is Marsha and she has Masculine challenge for us.



On the 21st of January, hubby and I celebrated our 42nd Wedding Anniversary.   Here's the card I made for him

I wanted a masculine card so chose to use the Altenew Sohcahtoa set stamped in Cloudy Night and Vineyard Berry inks.  I put the stamps how I wanted them into my Misti and stamped once with the grey ink and then moved it across a bit and stamped in the red ink.  The sentiment is in a set that was free with a magazine a couple of years ago.  I added to a black card base and finished with some silver sequins.


Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday
Challenge have created.  Then take our challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

wonderful masculine card Dawn - love the colours you have used
Blessings
Maxine

Helen said...

Happy Anniversary, Dawn! I'm sure your husband loved his card! I love the colour combo. I'm always impressed with the repeat stamping while moving the card slightly, so I must give it a go! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Happy Anniversary Dawn
and great geometric triangle for this card
I always love geometric form
Lovely manly card
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Happy, happy anniversary, Dawn! What a great masculine card--love the images & the color combo!