Thursday 9 January 2020

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes

Hi there... welcome to the first challenge for the year at Southern Girls Challenge. We are changing to an Anything Goes theme.  We have three wonderful sponsor this fortnight...



 

I am using an Image from All Dressed up for my card today

 I printed out the image and used Alcohol Markers to colour her in.  I used some Catherine Pooler Designs dies to cut out the panel and the scalloped layer.   I added the gorgeous Glitter ribbon that I received in my Secret Santa at work.  I got  rolls of ribbon.... someone knows me well!

Do come and join us at Southern Girls. 


5 comments:

creationsnz said...

Lovely clean style and fun too; nice one Dawn. CarolG

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Dawn - love the CAS look to it and the coloured frame really sets the image off
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Very cute!

Monika Reeck said...

sweet and cute and so modern this Image
Love this one Dawn
I am in love with this Image and great added of red frame too
hugs
Monika

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. Love this fab image and your card design is gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo