Thursday 30 January 2020

WWC #256 Kath's Challenge - All about Occasions

Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Kath is our hostess this week with an All About Occasions challenge.


 Today I'm sharing a card with you that is for my friend's son and his partner.  Their little girl arrived early on the 25 January.  Her name is Beatrix.


I used a Whimsy digital stamp called Baby Ellie.  I printed her out and used my Scan'N'Cut to cut around the image.  I coloured using my Prismacolor pencils.  I added the image to a dark pink panel and stamped the two sentiments from a Kaisercraft set.

Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at  Watercooler Wednesday challenge have created.  Then take our challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time) to link up your project



6 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

WOW such a cute baby card Dawn.

Betty said...

how sweet!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn what a fabulous card - love how you used the deep pink cardstock as your background for that wonderful image you so beautifully coloured. Great use of the sentiments too
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--the sweetest baby card ever!

creationsnz said...

Such a different approach to a baby card with loud colour - they'd better get used to it! CarolG

Helen said...

What a sweet little image, Dawn! Just perfect for a baby card! I love the bright coloured background and that sentiment is one of my favourites! I'm sure the new parents loved this one! :)