Tuesday 25 February 2020

Hearts and Flowers at Die Cut Divas









It's time for my day at Die Cut Divas.  Our sponsor this month is Hero Arts.  And our theme is " Hearts and/or Flowers. 


Most of my Hero Arts stamps are very old.... today's stamps goes back to 2011 and  2016

 The Etched Flowers are from 2011 and the Heart Pattern Bold Print background from 2016

I used some Hero Arts Lemon Yellow ink to stamp the background and also used it and some orange watercolour markers to colour the Etched flowers.  I used some Emerald Green HA ink with some light green marker to colour the leaves.  I used my Scan'n'Cut to cut it out.... that was a mission as the machine couldn't read the fine lines between the big rose and the leaves off it and cut them separately so it was just a matter of piecing them back together.   I used a hello die cut - cut three times and layered together for my sentiment.

A few more days to join our challenge this month.   We'd love to have you join us. 

6 comments:

creationsnz said...

So pretty and I know what you mean about the S&C reading fine lines. Great job Dawn. CarolG

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful card, Dawn - just love the heart background for your pretty blossoms!! So fun to be able to cut those old images when we didn't have all the dies we do nowadays!!

Arlene said...

Really fresh and springy.

Betty said...

perfect combo of hearts and flowers, Dawn - looks like spring is coming!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous and cheerful card Dawn - loving it
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Mine are mostly old, too & I still love them. Fun to see you make a beauty with 2 of your old stamps!