Thursday 27 February 2020

WWC#260 Karen's Challenge - All About Occasions


 Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Karen is our hostess this week with an All About Occasions challenge.


 Today I am sharing a card I made a few weeks ago while I was crafting with my friend Suna.  I borrowed her Go Press and Foil machine and a foil die to make the sentiment.  I used a gold Holographic foil.

 I had taken a piece of pink watercoloured card with me and used this to make the flower with the Floral Fantasy 3D die set.  Luckily the paper was a bit ombre which allowed me to layer a few different tones of the pink.  Add a layer of Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen.  I cut the leaves from some green striped paper which I edged with some green ink.  I matted the panel onto some pink card and then onto a white base.  A few clear gems finished the card.  I did have a bit of a opps with it... the green ink pad accidentally got onto back of the card and went through the bottom layer.  I was able to save the card by trimming off the top layer and adding it to another base.

Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday
Challenge have created.  Then take our challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Dawn. Love the colours on your rose. I have saved a few cards by removing the fronts after an oops!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

So pretty & I just love the gold sentiment!

Karen Brown said...

Beautiful!

creationsnz said...

I think we all have oopsies. Love that soft rose and the striped leaves are brilliant. CarolG

Helen said...

A beautiful card, Dawn! I love the soft, delicate look to this feminine card! It's amazing how we can always manage to save a card from an oops moment!!! :)