Thursday 20 February 2020

WWC # 259 Dawn's Challenge - Anything Goes with a Masculine Twist


Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. It's my turn to host this week and our challenge is Anything Goes with a Masculine Twist.  


 I recently look part in an Altenew Academy class called Mission: Impossible with tutor  Nicole Watts.  It was all about using different ideas to inspire you including using a sketch.  Nicole showed how she made her sketches.   Here is one of the sketches she designed. 




 For my card I changed up the oblongs to circles.


My base is a dark grey card which I splattered with some diluted white paint.  I used a variety of blue Altenew inks with the Halftone Circles stamp to make my circles.  I added the little sentiment in silver embossing powder also from Altenew.  

Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday
Challenge have created.  Then take our challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What an eye catching and dramatic masculine card you have designed Dawn - it's fabulous
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Love the masculine vibe of this card - looks great! Jo x

Greta said...

Great masculine card, Dawn--love the color combo!