Thursday 26 March 2020

WWC 264 Helen's Challenge: All About Occasions

 Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Helen  is our hostess this week with an All About Occasions challenge.



Today I am sharing a card I made using my Scan'N'Cut and We Are Memory Keepers Quill pen with a USB by Kelly Creates.

 
I took the floral heart design and incorporated the happy birthday.  I used gold foil with the black card stock.  Once I had finished foiling I took my Prismacolor pencils to colour the flower and leaves.   I added some bronze Nuvo drops to the panel before adding to the white base.

Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday
Challenge have created.  Then take our challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.

8 comments:

Tristan said...

That gold really pops on the black card stock Dawn. Fab card.

Arlene said...

Stunning and classy!

Betty said...

so elegant - love the soft pencil coloring and gold with the black!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh this is so elegant and lovely Dawn! Really eye catching and fabulous hun. Hope you guys are staying safe and well. Hugs, Wends xoxo

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a stunner Dawn - love the gold on black, so elegant.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous, Dawn! Just love the gold on the black card!!

Helen said...

So lovely and delicate looking, Dawn! Love the way it pops on the black card! I hope you are safe and well! Take care!:)

Greta said...

Oh what a stunner, Dawn! Really love the drama & elegance!