Thursday 9 April 2020

WWC 266 Heidi's Challenge: All About Occasions

Hi there - time for another challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Heidi is our hostess with an All About Occasions.


Today I have a card with a new die I recently got.  I was at Spotlight and Kaisercraft dies were on sale.  The one I got was down to $8 from $30.


The die is called Posy Circle. I cut it from white card and used markers to colour it.  The main circle was coloured with a bronze Marvy Metallic marker and the rest were Alcohol makers.  The card is 10.5cm square.  I used a piece of patterned paper from a Uniti pack (Urban Retreat)  The sentiment is from Altenew Classic Beauty.   I finished off the card with a few maroon coloured sequins.


Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.

8 comments:

Betty said...

lucky you to get such a pretty wreath at such a good price - and love how you used it with the subtle pp background

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!! The colors you used are so pretty!!!

Karen Brown said...

Beautiful die....lovely card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great bargain, Dawn, and I love what you did with it!! Great coloring too!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What an awesome buy Dawn - and I love how you have coloured it on this stunning card.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi Weaver said...

Happy Easter, Dawn! Those die-cuts look wonderful against the softly patterned background.

Helen said...

What a great buy, Dawn!!! So good to pick up a bargain, especially when it's as pretty as this one! Love the simple design to showcase the diecut! Happy Easter! Stay safe! :)

Greta said...

Now that's my kind of sale! Lovely card, Dawn!