Thursday 23 July 2020

Farewell to Southern Girls Challenge


It's a sad day - after nearly 10 years the creators of Southern Girls Challenge, Lou and Tracy, have decided it's time to say goodbye.... today is the final post for the challenge.  Some of the past and present designers are sharing projects.  I have done two stints with the group... the last one for the past year or so.

Today I am sharing a little gift box I made.  I follow a UK Stampin' Up demonstrator called Sam (Pottles.co.uk)  She makes lots of different boxes.  This one uses an 8"x 8" piece of card for the base and a 6" x 6" piece for the top.  I used kraft for the base and some PP for the top.



I recently got Heartfelt Creations Wild Rose small stamp, die and mold set plus the Classic Rose stamp and dies.   I stamped, die cut, inked and shaped the individual flowers before putting them together.




So it's Adieu from Southern Girls. Come and check out the wonder projects from past and present DT members HERE

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful gift box, Dawn!! Just love all the layered flowers!! Awww - sad to say goodbye to your Southern Girls - fun while it last though, eh?

Louise F NZ said...

Thanks for your huge contribution to our challenge blog Dawn :) You have been amazing and I am blessed to call you a friend. We will catch up again in person soon xxx

Dawn T said...

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Greta said...

Oh wow--so gorgeous! The box is a gift in itself!