Saturday 25 July 2020

Christmas in July at Die Cut Divas

Hi there.  It's time for me to share my card for Die Cut Divas - our theme for month is Christmas in July.   We have an awesome sponsor this month -

Cheapo Dies has increased their inventory with the addition of well known die brands like Elizabeth Craft Designs, Memory Box, Sizzix, Hero Arts, PoppyStamps, Lawn Fawn and a whole lot more. Be sure to check Cheapo Dies out here.

Cheapo Dies offers a $15 gift certificate as the prize for our winner of the July challenge,
so get started on the Christmas cards!

Today I have a CAS card.  


I embossed the background with a Couture Creations folder.  My poinsettia is by Spellbinders.  I die cut the three inside petals in red card and used the rubber mat to emboss.  I cut the largest layer in green card to simulate the leaves.  I added a little pearl embellishment to the centre.  

Do come and join the challenge this month.  And don't forget to check out all the goodies at  Cheapo Dies here. 

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful red poinsettia, Dawn! Just love it atop that yummy embossed folder!! I already played my limit of 4 at Die Cut Divas but thanks for the inspiration!!

Betty said...

beautiful card, Dawn - love that subtle embossed background.

Greta said...

Beautifully classic card, Dawn!