Friday 28 August 2020

Christmas Crazy Bird

Hi there.  I really wanted to take part in Jo's Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

As you can see the challenge is Christmas Birds.  I wanted to try something a bit crazy............ using Tim Holtz Crazy Birds



 I don't have the accessories stamps but my friend Suna does, so I got her to stamp the hat and send me it to me. I coloured and  add to the bird.  I used the pine branches and sentiment from Sunny Studios Holiday Style stamps,  I stamped the TH Bird and coloured him with Copics.  I had added some Kindyglitz to the hat and added it to the bird.  I added just a few flat gold sequins and some dark red sequins to the tree.

It's been a busy week. Still working from home - will be working from home again next week then it's back to three days in the office and two at home.    And very excited that on Thursday our new kitchen installation started.  The installer was here today as well and is back on Monday to finish the first part.  Then Tues the bench people come to make the template for the bench-top.  That should take about  days,  Once that's in, the kitchen installer is back to to the overbench pantry and the rangehood cupboard


Here are all the bits starting to go in and below is the detailing on our drawers.

 No handles - just recessed with a wood melamine trim.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

How exciting to have your new kitchen coming together! My bathroom and toilet are not functional - just a bit of the detailing to go....
Love your card Dawn - that bird is fabulous!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lin said...

Adorable card, Dawn, and a nice mix of elements! Thanks for sharing you new kitchen pics - such an exciting time, can't wait to see the finished room!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling Santa bird, Dawn, and I love all the pine branches with sequins!! Looks like the kitchen is moving along quickly - fun to watch it progress!!

Marcia Hill said...

Gotta love those Crazy Birds, and yours looks perfect with the Santa hat and staring off at the sequined tree...too CUTE!! Thanks so much for sharing with us Dawn at Christmas Kickstart!! :0)

Dotty Jo said...

Well bless the lovely, Suna for helping out! Your card is brilliant - I love the bird's expression. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, sorry I'm a little late with my comment - it's been a busy few days! Jo x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awesome card and ooh what fun as things are really getting under way with the kitchen refurb! Awesome hun!! Look forward to the after pics. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

How exciting the kitchen is progressing! We don't have handles in our kitchen, either. Totally love your fun card!