Saturday 29 August 2020

Paper Piecing at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

Hi there.  Time for me to share my card for the latest challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog.  Our theme this week is Paper Piecing. 




I have a huge hoard of Patterned Paper and this was a good way to use some up.  I took this sweet stamp from Stampin' Up (Beautiful You set) and stamped it in the middle of my white panel.  I then layered it onto two different patterned paper from My Mind's Eye - Happy Day pack.  I then stamped the image onto the same papers and fussy cut out Umbrella from one and the dress from the other.   I decided that no embellishments were needed on this CAS card.

Do come and join us with your paper pieced projects...


7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Dawn - love that you used the papers as a border to the feature panel too.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lin said...

A perfect image to paper-piece, Dawn, and I like the skinny matting that pulls everything together!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'm with Lin, fab skinny matting, and I love the girl with the paper pieced dress and umbrella, Dawn!! Great sentiment too!!

Jeanne H said...

I sure love your card...I should have gotten the girl with the umbrella. :-)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE your paper piecing Dawn! Gorgeous job hun and such a great image! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is gorgeous. I love the paper piecing you did, such a perfect combo of papers.
I want that dress!! :-)

Greta said...

The perfect papers & the perfect CAS card, Dawn! Just love the look you achieved!