Monday 31 August 2020

More Sunshine Daises

Hi there.  It's the last day of the month for our challenge at Die Cut Divas.  This month we have the wonder Rachel Vass Designs as our sponsor and our theme is Flowers.   Rachel Vass Designs specialized in beautiful floral hand drawn digital stamps.



I used her  Sunshine Daisies  - this is the same image I used HERE.... but check out the difference.


I printed out the image larger this time around and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.    I used some Zig Markers to colour it up.  There are two sentiments with the Daises digital download so this time I used the simpler one.   Being able to change up the sizes really makes using Digi stamps so much fun to use.   I added a a few clear gems to finish. 

Come and join us at Die Cut Divas and show us your Flower projects.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your colouring of this stunning image Dawn.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

beautiful in every way, Dawn!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you colored those daisies, Dawn - so pretty!!

Greta said...

It is amazing the different look with the same image--beautiful!