Thursday 3 September 2020

WWC 287 - Helen's Challenge- Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist.

Welcome to my blog today.  It's time for the weekly challenge at Watercooler Wednesday and this week Helen is our hostess with an Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist.




My card today focuses on a Stampendous stamp called Soul Tears.   I used a dark cream card to stamp the image and then used some Zig Markers to colour it.   I trimmed down my card and matted it onto some dark grey shimmery card and then onto a dark red card base.  The base was 13.5cm square and I trimmed it to fit my panel.

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00 am NZ time ) to link up your project.

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a beautiful woman image, Dawn, and I love how you colored it! Inspiring sentiment too!!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous image Dawn, and you have made a lovely card with it!.

Tristan said...

What a cool stamp Dawn and lovely colouring too

Helen said...

Great colouring of this fun image, Dawn! So eye-catching! Take care! :)

Greta said...

Lovely, artistic card, Dawn!

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a beautiful, unusual image Dawn and stunningly coloured! Vicky x

creationsnz said...

A wonderful image, and isn't that sentiment so right? CarolG