Tuesday 13 October 2020

October's Hero Art Facebook Fan 90 min Scramble.

 Hi.  Nina is hosting a 90 minute scramble over at the Facebook Hero Arts Fan Scramble Challenge 

Her challenge is to use your Hero Arts Background stamps.   I have a lot of older Hero Arts stamps including a reasonable number of block backgrounds and cling backgrounds.   I chose to use a cling stamp called Leaf and Floral background.  I saw that my blogger friend Cindy had used the same background stamp - nice to see how we used it differently. 


I watched a video this week from Jennifer McGuire that used Perfect Pearls with background stamps and that's what I did.  I stamped the background stamp with Versamark and added the gold Perfect Pearls.  I finished off with a simple little die cut Hello from the Hello Stamp and Cut set.  The little added sentiment is from the same set and was gold embossed onto the same dark blue cardstock.  The panel was added to some gold card and then added to a white base.   

Nice to just have some fun playing in a scramble - even if I did it over 2 nights the total time was around 60 mins. 

Thanks for stopping by.  

7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

So elegant Dawn, love the black and gold!

Betty said...

watched that video too - you and Jennifer have inspired me to get those perfect pearls out of the drawer - such a classy card with the gold on blue.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful use of the background stamp Dawn - a stunning outcome
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Though I spotted this in the Scramble album, I had to pop over for all the details :) Just love this gorgeous black & gold card, Dawn - that background looks amazing!!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elegant and gorgeous, love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

creationsnz said...

Beautiful! What an elegant card with that laid back glimmer. I love it. CarolG

Greta said...

Love this elegant card, Dawn!