Thursday 15 October 2020

WWC 293 - Tristan's Challenge: All About Occasions

 Hi there.  It's time for another challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Tristan is our hostess with an All About Occasions challenge. 


My occasion today is Christmas.  I recently got an order of Altenew stamps - one of which was this Festive Frame .


I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx black ink and clear embossed.  I used several shade of orange, red and green Zig Real Brush Markers.  I added some splatters - mainly because I had inky fingers and smudged some on the card.  This way I was able to disguise my boo boo.  I trimmed the image with Gina K's Master Layers 2 and then added to the red base card.  The sentiment is from the same set - three different sentiments stamped together. 

 Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00 am NZ time ) to link up your project.


9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking festive card Dawn - it's really eye catching
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn! Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous coloring on that fabulous image, Dawn! Just love how you layered it with the mats and frames too!!

Tristan said...

What gorgeous Autumn colours Dawn. Love the design and your colouring.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous Dawn! Love the framing of the flowers. Beautifully done! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Helen said...

I love this Festive Frame stamp, Dawn! Such a pretty Christmas card! Take care!:)

Betty said...

love the design of your card, Dawn and the colors are gorgeous!!

creationsnz said...

Another super card Dawn. I like that frame amongst the flowers and the colours are so vibrant. CarolG

Greta said...

You're making me add that stamp set to my wishlist, Dawn! Gorgeous card!