Thursday 18 February 2021

WWC - Dawns Challenge: Anything Masculine Goes

 Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  I'm the hostess this week with an Anything Goes Masculine Challenge.



My friend, Carol, stamped off some Tim Holtz Snarky cats stamps for me -  I haven't been able to get my hands on the stamp set yet!  



I coloured the kitty with some Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it.  I used Gina K Master Layouts 2 to cut my PP and the centre panel.  I used an Altenew mini stamp "Coffee Ring" with some Hazelnut ink to add to the white panel.  I trimmed out the sentiment and added it and the kitty to the centre panel. 

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the projects from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time) to link up your project.


7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling kitty, Dawn, and that sentiment is a hoot!! Just love it!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the image and how you have mounted it, the background paper is purrfect. I enjoy the snark too :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card with a great sentiment.

Greta said...

Oh how funny--cute card, Dawn!

Helen said...

As you probably know, I just love these fun cats, Dawn! Mine are from The Cats Pajamas. I won a prize at some stage and picked those. So much fun to play with. That sentiment is great. My husband just received a card with that on it for his birthday last month!! Very cheeky!! Take care!! :)

Betty said...

hilarious sentiment for that wonderful cat!!!

creationsnz said...

Such fun! Love these kind of cards. CarolG