Thursday 15 July 2021

WWC 320- Dawn's Challenge: All About Occasions

 Hi there time for another challenge at Watercooler Wednesday.  I'm the hostess for this challenge and it's an All About Occasions. 


Today I'm sharing a Butterfly card.


I've been trying to use up some of my pile of bits and bobs.  The frame on this card was left over from another project and the sentiment strip (Altenew) in my "Magic Mug" of prestamped bits.  I recently picked up an Oriental paper pack and this background went perfectly with my frame.  I had stamped my Altenew butterfly and added lots of Wink of Stella.  It's really shiny in real life - not as cloudy looking as the photo.

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00am NZ time ) to link up your project.


8 comments:

Betty said...

that butterfly is fantastic with the gorgeous background!!

Tristan said...

Wow what an eye catching card Dawn.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love this one, Dawn! That narrow yellow frame looks amazing atop that patterned paper and I love the butterfly too!!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Dawn this is amazing, especially for 'using up your scraps'!! Love the glitter on the butterfly
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Dawn, love the black and yellow and gorgeous butterfly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

Just stunning Dawn!! Such a striking card!!! Well done!! :)

Cathy said...

Stunning butterfly Dawn and the oriental looking paper is perfect as a background, Cathy x

Greta said...

A beauty!