Monday 22 November 2021

Encouragement card.

Hi... I have an encouragement card to share.  Last week I got an order from Krafter's Cart and amongst the goodies was an Altenew Stencil - Sweet Spring Stencil.  It's a pretty two layering stencil. 


I masked off parts of the stencil and used different Altenew inks with my small blender brushes.  I used a Pink Fresh Studios Mini Slimline Essential dies to cut my layers before adding to a pale green card base.  I added a sentiment from the Hello Beautiful stamp set.  

I made this for one of my work colleagues who is returning to her home town at the end of the year.  Her partner has got a job down there so she managed to get a transfer.  She transferred up to Auckland three years ago when he got a job up here.  She is a lovely young lady and I will miss working with her.  

Thanks for visiting today.  Hope you had a great weekend.  I had a visit from our Princess on Saturday.  It was such fun to play with her.  She is quite the character now... 

7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn.

Chrissy said...

This is so beautiful Dawn, I love the soft colours, what a gorgeous stencil, and I love to shop at Krafters cart too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Betty said...

so pretty Dawn - your friend will surely love it.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a beautiful creation Dawn, love this! Hugs, Wends xoxo

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous Dawn, beautiful use of the stencil and a fabulous result.
It's wonderful to see the grandies developing their personalities
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

This is beautiful, Dawn! How fun to play with Grace again!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is beautiful! Amazing to think it's done with stencils! Truly gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo