Thursday 16 December 2021

WCC #331 Marsha's Special 3 - Week Challenge - Anything Goes

 It's time for a 3 Week special at Watercooler Wednesday  - Marsha is our hostess with an Anything Goes challenge. 


Today I'm sharing a card I made using with Altenew's Craft Your Live Project Kit - Hello Beautiful.

This kit has stamps, colouring stencils, dies and a 3D embossing folder.  Today I used the stamp, colouring stencil and dies.   Originally I was going to make this a one layer card... but got blending smudges so ended up die cutting the flower.  I used a doodle frame technique I saw on a video recently.  It really gives it a whimsical look.   I added some glossy accents to the flower centres. 

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday 3rd January 2022 at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.


9 comments:

Lin said...

The doodled frame sets this off beautifully, Dawn! Love it!

Betty said...

lovely card, Dawn - and great doodled frame - I'm always afraid to do that!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card - love that doodled frame - it's great technique to dress up a card really simply
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

HilaryJane said...

I love it when a doodle frame is used, it looks so good. wish I had the confidence to do it myself, I always think I will mess it up! Great example on this lovely card xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Dawn and I love the yellow, gorgeous..the flowers and squiggle lines are fabulous, love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Love your doodled frame, Dawn--beautiful card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous blossom card, Dawn - the doodled frame really makes it special!!

creationsnz said...

I like the flower standing out from the background and LOVE that doodling. CarolG

Helen said...

Another beautiful card Dawn! I love these lovely yellow blooms and the hand drawn frame. Just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing more wonderful inspiration and your continued support throught the year. Stay safe and Happy 2022 to you and your family. Cheers':)