Friday 25 February 2022

Angle it with Hero Arts.

Hi there.   It's time for me to share my card for this month's Die Cut Divas challengeOur February challenge is "ANGLE IT" and this month our sponsor is the fabulous company Hero Arts who will be giving our winner a $25 gift card to their online store.


I have quite a few Hero Arts stamps but most of them are older ones.  When I first started stamping Hero Arts were my favourites.  And I love pulling them out now and again to play. 


I used an older Hero Arts Rubber background stamp (circa 2012) called True Friends.  I used some Altenew Rocky Shore ink to stamp it onto some white card.  I used a yellow gold card to die cut the Hero Arts - Hello There Stamp and Cut sentiment.  The bottom sub-sentiment is from the same set and stamped directly to the kraft base.  To define the angle I used as  very slim stripe of gold card.  

We would love to have you play along with us - showing off your Angle It projects.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - love your interpretation of the challenge, and this is a stunner!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Love your design Dawn, love the papers and angles and the gold sentiment, fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

HA was one of the first companies I was introduced to & I still have almost all of my stamps including many, many wood mounted ones. I love your card, Dawn!