Yes, today my cards are GREEN.... I decided I better get a card into the latest challenge at Let's Squash It.... but OH NO... I didn't read the brief properly - It's Green and an insect!!!! I've made two GREEN cards ... I had finished the cards before I realised - but managed to add a butterfly to one to meet the criteria!
Here's the first card that DIDN'T follow the brief...
I took a Craft Concepts Folder and some Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey ink and used a brayer to add the ink to the folder. I have to admit this is the third try to get the look I wanted. I had this little MFT Toucan sitting on my desk so added some colour to it. I added Glossy Accents to her beak. I used a dimensional dot behind her and slipped the die cut leaves (also from the scrap bowl) behind. The sentiment was also in the scrap bowl - so not sure who it's by. Did some matting, adding to a white base. I really like this one. Good practise to try th
e inking the folder technique.
And here's the card I added the butterfly to so it DID meet the brief.