Monday 14 February 2022

Floral Occasion - Take 2 at the Flower Challenge.

 Today I made another card for the latest challenge at The Flower Challenge.  


Today I was working from home.... and took a bit of a longer lunch break to have a play.  The call of the craft room is hard to deny...  It was a quick card as I had a pre-foiled panel.  I had made a few panels when I first got my Go Press and Foil machine.  


The sentiment is a Hot Foil stamp from Spellbinders.  The floral stamp is by Woodware.  I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear embossed it.  I took some Altenew inks and blenders and added colour to the flowers and leaves.. I added some little Pretty Pink Posh gold baubles.   It's hard to get a good photo of the foil... 


Back into the office tomorrow... and will find out if we are going to a two team work roster... one week home and one week in the office - with no contact between the two teams.  This means if someone gets COVID or is a close contact, only half of our area will need to isolate.    

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your visit.  Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here. 

9 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, hubby just got me a foiling machine for my birthday and I have only had chance to play a couple if times. love your foiled sentiment.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous blue flowers and I love the foiled sentiment too, Dawn!!

Chrissy said...

This is beautiful Dawn..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done having a 'long lunch', especially when you produce a beauty like this! Love it Dawn.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card dawn
I am your new follower x
Hugs Sylvie xx

Greta said...

Love the look of those flowers, Dawn! Stay safe!

creationsnz said...

Very pretty. It looks real arty and I like how you did the shaded colours. CarolG

Viv said...

Gorgeous card here Dawn, love your pretty blue flowers! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' Viv DT xx

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card and I love the blue flowers with the pops of gold. Great job and thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!