Sunday 10 July 2022

Altenew's July Inspiration Challenge.

 



I saw the challenge (Here) and had been playing with Altenew's Hennah Elements - they reminded me of the elements on the inspiration pic.  


I had done some blending and stamping with Grace last weekend - I had fussy cut the floral elements and they were sitting in my to use bowl.   I used the colours on the inspiration pic to do some blending and then used the Dotted Starburst Debossing Cover die to give some texture of the background.  I used some Gina K die to cut the panel and then used my mini perfect layers ruler to cut the black layer.  I added the floral elements and added some green enamel dots for the flower centres. 

Thanks for stopping by... haven't been doing much crafting as we headed north to our friend's in Mangawhai.  It was a lovely weekend - Saturday was warm and sunny so we were able to get outside - lunch on the deck.  #

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Dawn - love your colour blending on all the elements
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

so pretty, Dawn - the debossed background sets off your florals so well!

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous take on this inspiration challenge, Dawn! I love that you ink-blended the background and added the textures with a cover plate. Your fussy-cutting was super! Well done!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful card Dawn. LOVE the citrus zing of this! Beautiful gradient of colours. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Oh wow--love the look of this card, Dawn!