Wednesday 3 August 2022

Card Chain Challenge -July reveal

 I took part in the July's Card Chain Challenge.

Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option
 
 
(Orient as desired.)

Theme Options: Birds / Wheels / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Something a friend sent you / Stitches

I wanted to try a something I had seen on  You Tube (by Jackie Williams - a NZ Stampin! Up demonstrator. - so chose the Friendship theme,


  I made this one a square card using some Gina K Master Layouts dies to cut my inner panel and matting layer,  I found some gorgeous patterned paper to put behind my torn portion.  Added some gold ribbon to finish it off and some soft pink gems.  Added the little sentiment from an Altenew set. 

My card from Helen hasn't arrived as yet... so something nice to look forward to in the coming days. 

I'm working from home this week due to chesty cough.  Means I have time to get some play in after work instead of spending time in the car travelling home.  So I've got a few cards to photograph and blog about.  

PS - and there is still time to join the CCC for August - here

4 comments:

papierelle said...

Very beautiful card. I like the soft colors and your implementation of the sketch.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous look with the torn paper rolled up with the ribbon, Dawn! Pretty pattern behind - it resembled one of your beautiful prints!

Chrissy said...

Such a different and lovely design Dawn..gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Very pretty! That's a neat design! I hope you feel better soon.