Sunday 4 September 2022

August Card Chain Challenge reveal.

 I'm a bit late doing my reveal post as I've been suffering badly from a bout of gastro.  Been really sick since Thursday night.... the whole hog.. vomiting and diarrhoea - and having stomach cramps since... still not well, but it's time to share the card I send to Gail in Norway. 

This month our options were

Theme Options: Legs/Fruit and flowers/Friendship
Product/Technique: Acetate /Aperture. 

For my card I chose to use an aperture

a

I used some textured card for my panel and used the Leaf frame die to cut out my window.  I made a gold frame for around it.  Added a die cut sentiment with a white embossed sub sentiment. 

It's Father's Day here in NZ today, so I had a great chat with my Dad.  I had sent his card on Monday, but it hasn't arrived yet.  

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well Dawn - that sounds terrible. Hope you are fully recovered soon!
Love this card - the gold framing of the aperture is perfect, and I love the background you have given it
Blessings
Maxine

Imke said...

Your card is fabulous, Dawn. Like all the different elements on it. The golden frame and pearls are a great accents. I am happt to join this Challenge too- it´s such a FUN !

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous leafy sprig in the framed window, Dawn - love it!!

HilaryJane said...

So sorry to hear you are poorly. Tummy bugs are the worst. Your card is great, love the texture and all the shine xx

Chrissy said...

What a shame you caught a nasty bug Dawn so sorry to hear that, and hope you get well soon..I LOVE your card, so elegant and classy, love the design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Very pretty!