Wednesday 25 October 2023

Star Layered Flower - Birthday card

It's time for me to share my card for Die Cut Divas this month .  Our sponsor is 

The Theme for October is Use A Layer Die Set or be sure to Layer a die cut on another die cut.

The prize is a fantastic $20 gift card to our random winner.


For my card today I've made a pretty Star Flower Birthday card. 


I used Birch Press Star Layering Flowers made with some paper I made with some Lindy's Magical Shaker powders in Pink and Purples.   My teamie, Cindy, send me the Birch Press Pinpoint Contour Plate background.   I left it in the white and added the pink and purple flowers.   The sentiment is a Spellbinder's die cut from Popular Sentiment set.  Added some enamel dots.


Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas   - don't forget to use your die cut machine! 

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

LOL - I'm just making a card with that flower die, Dawn. Just love what you've done with it, adding the flower clusters to the opposite corners! So pretty on the pinpoint cover plate!

creationsnz said...

This is so simple and so pretty Dawn. I like the soft tone on tone effect, and the understated background. CarolG