Monday 15 July 2024

Espressly for You...

 I was asked to make a card for some colleagues, whose team leader has moved to a new position.  They told me that he loves his coffee... so I made a 5 x 7 card so the team can sign it.

I trimmed some kraft paper and stamped it with Catherine Pooler Icing on the Cake ink with an Altenew Coffee Ring stamp.  The little bean and the two coffee sentiments are from a 2011  Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Coffee stamp set.  It's a mini 2 x 4 stamp set. The coffee cup is a digital one I got in 2022 from My Scrap Chick.  Not sure if it still available.   Being digital it was easy to size up to suit a larger card.  I used some alcohol markers to added the colour to the cup.   The sentiment is from another Hero Arts mini set - Mini Messages (2008) 

And added upside of making this card, when I was searching for the older Hero Arts stamps, I found 2 Studio G stamp sets that I haven't even opened, and a few sets I'd forgotten about that I pulled out and put close to my desk to remember to use soon.  

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous coffee themed card, Dawn, and what a bonis to find stamps that had been 'hiding', and can now be used
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

Perfect for the coffee drinker. Love it. Hate Coffee, but love the card!

Greta said...

A great guy card!