Tuesday 16 July 2024

Craft Roulette #223

 I watched the latest Craft Roulette on replay over the weekend.  For the last few days I've been contemplating what to do to meet the parameters.   This afternoon after work I finally decided what to do.   This one is my 17th submission.  



Project - Smaller/Larger - Two sized of my gnomes.
Colours - Planets - Red for Mars, Blue and Green for Earth, Brown for Pluto and Yellow for the Sun. 
Element - House(s) - Gnomes live in a Mushroom House. 
Random - White Border - border around the main panel - highlighted by the wonky frame. 

The gnomes are from a NZ company called Montarga.  The little one is from a stamp with three gnomes and the bigger one is a single stamp.   The house is from a Freebie set from 2017. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A cute card Dawn, and I love how you have interpreted the various elements of the challenge
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling gnomes with their mushroom house, Dawn!! Well done on getting a card finished - glad for the extra member time, right?! I had a gnome set still out from last week that had a house image but I'm so needing Christmas cards that I went that direction. Anyway, fun challenge and I'm so glad I found it through you and Arlene!!

Maria said...

I love gnomes and love your cute Christmas card! And, wonderful color for you pretty card!

Greta said...

Cute card!