Thursday 26 September 2019

WWC240 Kath's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Kath is our hostess this week with an "All About Occasions" challenge.


I've made a Birthday card this week to share with you


I started this card by spraying a white panel with some gold Perfect Pearls spray.  To make the flowers I took some watercolour paper and smooshed some Altenew pink inks on to a watercolour palette and spritzed with water and the gold Perfect Pearls.  I did the same with some green inks.  Once the panels dried I stamped the flowers and leaves from a free stamp and die set from Simply Cards and Papercraft.  I die cut the big flower and two of the leaves with the dies and fussy cut the smaller flowers and one of the leaves.  I used Rosie's clear foil stickers for the sentiments.    I added the panel to some bright pink card stock (looks a bit red in my photo)


Come join in the fun.  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 11.00am NZ time) to link up your project.



8 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Beautiful flower and lovely Splatter Dawn
sweet card
I just come back from Indonesia and feel jetlag :)
00:00 in Jakarta = 19:00 PM in Germany
but I like to visit your blog it was long time ago..
hugs
Monika

Tristan said...

Lovely effects with the smooshing and the perfect pearls sprays.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty flowers, Dawn! Just love the perfect pearl splatters too!!

Greta said...

Can just imagine all the shimmer with the perfect pearls--lovely card, Dawn!

Heidi Weaver said...

Wow, Dawn, all that smooshing and spritzing, die-cutting and fussy cutting, resulted in a gorgeous card. I wish the lovely sparkle came across in the pic. But I can imagine. A great design.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Dawn - it must really sparkle IRL - and it's stunning in the photo!
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

such a lovely glittery card, Dawn!

Helen said...

So many lovely sparkly elements, with the sprays and smooching, on your card, Dawn. The foil stickers are the perfect finish!