Thursday 14 January 2021

WWC304 - Kath's Challenge: All About Occasions

Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Kath is our hostess this week with an All About Occasions challenge. 


My card today is for my friend's daughter who gave birth to a sweet little boy, on the 2nd January.  

I used my favourite digital image for baby cards.  It's an image from Mo's Digital Pencil called "Hush"  I printed it onto some white card and used coloured pencils (Prismacolor and Jasart) to colour it up.  I added a sentiment stamp from Quietfire Designs.  I couldn't find the one I wanted to add.... it's somewhere in my stash - so went for this rather sweet quote from AA Milne.  I wanted to keep the card clean and simple so just added some scored lines for texture.  

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time) to link up your project.


6 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

wow. this is truly amazing!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a sweet baby image and I love how you colored him, Dawn!! The score lines add the perfect touch!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a beauty Dawn - love this image and paired with the beautiful font of the sentiment it is stunning, especially with nothing else to distract the eye
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Helen said...

I love this gorgeous verse from A. A. Milne, Dawn, and your sweet little babe is the perfect match! Beautiful colouring! I just love this card! Take care! :)

Tracey T said...

What a sweet card! Love the image x

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--incredibly sweet card with that wonderful image & sentiment!