Thursday 25 February 2021

Fun folds at Die Cut Divas

 Hi there.  Thanks for visiting today.   I'm here to share with you my card for Die Cut Divas.   This month our sponsor is the wonderful Hero Arts 

And our theme for the month is Fun Folds.

I have a lot of older Hero Arts stamps and dies but recently saw some new Hero Arts goodies in stock at my local online store so couldn't resist buying a couple of  Stamp'N'Cut set.    Today I decided to go with an Easel card. 

Here is the front of the card.  I have used an Altenew 3D embossing folder and some die cut ovals from a Gina K set.  The poppy is from  Florals Poppy Combo.  I stamped it directly to my die cut oval.  I used some of the Altenew Woodless Watercolour pencils to colour it up. 

And here it is open.  I used Altenew Apothecary Labels die cuts to make my easel stopper.  The sentiment is from the HA Poppy stamp set.  

Do come and join us for our challenge.  

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card! Jo x

Betty said...

wonderful card, Dawn - love that new poppy stamp!

Greta said...

Very pretty, Dawn!

creationsnz said...

Nice simple design and great stamp Dawn, liking that crisp colour too. CarolG

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow - I'm really behind on my commenting, sorry! Just love this easel card, Dawn - fab texture behind your pretty flower!!